Data Analyst / Data Marketer
We’re seeking an entry-level to mid-level Data Analyst to work in a dynamic, hands-on digital marketing channel.
The successful applicant will be working with our paid search team to analyse data and implement strategies for leading Australian businesses.
You will be:
- assessing advertiser activity and profitability from AdWords accounts.
- identifying, documenting and developing strategies around trends.
- optimising AdWords accounts based on data findings.
- developing and refining AdWords API solutions independently and with our internal developers.
- developing and presenting client reports.
- communicating with clients regarding objectives and results.
The role would suit a graduate of Business, Commerce/Finance or any data-focused or science-based degree.
This is a unique opportunity to apply data and marketing skills in a dynamic, hands-on environment; working with large budgets and leading Australian companies.
You’ll be encouraged and supported to develop and implement your own concepts/strategies.
We’re looking for a problem-solver that loves creative solutions, data and is ambitious for results.
Applicants should demonstrate their understanding and use of data in digital marketing, and the unique ideas and skills they will bring to the team.
The person that we’re looking for:
- is highly analytical with an attention to detail and an interest in data.
- is extremely organised.
- thrives on achieving results and being a leader in their space.
- has an interest in learning development languages and digital marketing.