We’re seeking an entry-level to junior search marketer. Work with top-tier clients and start your career with a young, hands-on team.
The successful applicant will be working with our paid search team to implement strategies for leading Australian businesses and organisations.
The Marketer will communicate directly with the client and partners, supporting the Account Director.
You will be
- developing and implementing SEO strategies.
- optimising AdWords, Bing Ads and Facebook advertising accounts.
- developing and refining AdWords Scripts with our internal developers.
- interpreting reports to apply account changes.
- communicating with clients regarding objectives and results.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a hands-on role in an ambitious start-up agency environment, and further a career in the booming online marketing industry.
You’ll be encouraged and supported to develop and implement your own concepts/strategies. No experience is required.
We’re looking for a problem-solver that loves creative solutions, data and is ambitious for results.
The person that we’re looking for
- is highly analytical with an attention to detail and an interest in data.
- is extremely organised and experienced in documenting and benchmarking account changes and strategies.
- thrives on achieving results and being a leader in their space.
- is able to analyse and optimise accounts with several hundred campaigns at site-wide and granular levels.
- has experience working in Excel.
- has an interest in learning basic development languages.