We’re seeking junior- to mid- level SEO Specialists.
Work with top-tier clients and start or further your career with an ambitious, hands-on team.
Successful applicants will be working with our digital marketing teams to implement strategies for leading Australian businesses and organisations.
The Specialist will communicate directly with the client and partners, supporting the SEO Team Lead.
You will be
- devising and implementing SEO strategies, including data / keyword analysis, link building / outreach, and content creation.
- contributing to knowledge sharing and training across the wider team, championing best practice SEO.
- preparing and presenting client reports.
- managing your own time, projects and clients.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a hands-on role in an ambitious start-up agency environment, and further a career in the booming online marketing industry. We value autonomy and ideas, and support staff to grow and develop their roles.
You’ll be encouraged and supported to develop and implement your own concepts/strategies. Applicants of all experience levels are encouraged to apply, and roles are constructed and remunerated based on staff experience and skills.
We’re looking for problem-solvers that loves creative solutions, data and is ambitious for results.
The people that we’re looking for
- are highly analytical with an attention to detail and an interest in data.
- are extremely organised and experienced in documenting and benchmarking account changes and strategies.
- thrive on achieving results and being a leader in their space.
- have a strong passion for SEO, content and UX.
- have experience working in Excel.
What to Expect
Digital Training /01
Senior leaders and business partners support all team members on hands-on learning through workshops, formal training, and external training.
We’re always learning, sharing and growing together.
Mentoring + Support /02
SEO Specialists will work in a cluster, with regular mentoring sessions from their Team Lead and other senior leaders.
We value our inclusive and supportive culture where all ideas and input matter – regardless of experience or titles.
Career Pathways /03
We’re looking to develop our digital marketers to be the next leaders in our industry, and in our business.
We have a transparent direction for our business and clear pathways for all staff; supported by regular reviews and personal development.
Sparro Culture /04
We host regular social and sporting events, lunches and drinks. We love getting everyone together to celebrate our successes, each other and the industry.
Day to day, we work hard and smart, but there’s no overtime, ever. We offer Summer Fridays, a plant-filled office with casual working areas, and an office puppy – Ted Danson.
Progress while working on leading brands
You’ll get direct access to some of the country’s leading brands and their marketing teams.
See first-hand how high-performing digital marketing and ecommerce businesses function, while doing your part to drive millions of dollars in online sales.